While the PPOC National Convention is on in Quebec this week, I find myself thinking of the mountains again.
The drive accross the prairies is always subtly breathtaking, in some places it’s easy to pretend you’re one of the first humans to explore the vast hilly plains of western Saskatchewan.
Some places on the trip list so far –
- Castle Rock in SK, Canada’s most secret natural monument, and little known answer to Ayers Rock – yes really!
- Red Rock Coulee in Alberta, at sunset of course.
- Various scenic places in Banff National Park
- Icefields parkway to Jasper
- The Okanagan Valley in BC
If you’ve been to any of these places let me know – I’m interested in knowing your experiences and possibly locations
Got photos? Share them here!